- "I left my paper at home. Seriously, I did it and it's lying on my desk at home."
- "My dog ate my homework."
- "You didn't tell ME I had to do the assignment."
- "This is stupid. Why do I have to learn ___? I'll never use it."
- "Are we doing anything important in class today?"
- "Why did you give me an F?"
- "I turned in the paper. You lost it because you don't like me."
- "Why did I get and F?" I copied from ___ and he/she got an A."
- "I couldn't do the homework because...of football practice (or any sport practice), I had to wash the dog, there was a game last night, it was ___ birthday party, etc.
- "My mom/dad said I didn't have to do the assignment because it was stupid.
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Ten Things NOT to Say to Your Teacher
I thought you could use a good laugh, so here are some of the excuses I've heard over the years.