- The Cosby Show -- The show is warm, caring and funny.
- Roseanne -- A typical, working-class family struggling with bills, jobs and family issues. The show is funny. I love Roseanne's snarky, out-spoken personality.
- Home Improvement -- Tim Allen is so funny. This is a great "escape" show.
- The Golden Girls -- I didn't start watching this show until I happened to stop on it late one night, but I immediately fell in love with the ladies who play the characters.
- The Drew Carey Show -- Again, this is a show I didn't start watching until I caught it syndication. I just love Mimi!
Friday, July 12, 2013
Friday Five: Sitcoms I Like
Narrowing the list down to only five sitcoms was actually tougher than I thought it would be, but I did it.